Vision Tech’s Instructors play a key role in the delivery of Vision Tech camp curriculum in a fun and caring environment. They are driven, tech savvy and love helping kids learn technology. They act as a mentor to individual campers and support students during exercise/project time. This is a perfect role for someone who is passionate about teaching kids and love tinkering with new technology.
• Instructors deliver technology curriculum at an expert level.
• Plan fun activities around topics related to the camp course.
• Instructors will achieve and exceed minimum learning goals set for each camp.
• Instructors will insure completed projects each week for each camper.
• Communicate and advise parents, students and the administration on daily basis
• Maintain knowledge of all Vision Tech services, and product offered
Hands-on Computer Lab
• Instructors will implement Vision Tech’s curriculum, course exercises and projects using all the supporting material and technology
• Review student’s projects for accuracy and completion
• provide technical assistance to students
• support students during lab and projects
Instructors will work with the Vision Tech team to the execute memorable summer experience for kids & teens. These include: maintaining the computer lab, managing the student and parent feedback, coordinating student activities, and other tasks.
• Experience teaching in a class room setting in technical field
• At least 2 years of experience with teaching kids and teen
• Strong background in technical field related to the Vision Tech program
• Available for on-site, full day camp position in the Vision Tech Camp locations
• Academic background in computer science or engineering
• Experience with our common tools: Minecraft, Java, python, LEGO EV3 Robotics, VEX Robotics, Arduino Engineering, 3D printers and modeling, Unreal, Team Fortress, Virtual Reality HTC, Sparkfun and Autodesk