The Vision Tech Camps Scholarship
Vision Tech is proud to announce Vision Tech Camps first Scholarship for rising high school seniors and students currently attending college. This scholarship is available to all students who are currently attending high school or full-time college students in the United States, and up to three winners from our entrants will be awarded a $500-$1000 grant towards their education in the United States.
Submission deadline: Aug 1, 2017
Selection date: Aug 15, 2017
At Vision Tech, we believe in technology education and we encourage more students to make technology a part of their education. We are pleased to invite applicants from all genders. Eligibility and application requirements are below.
- Applicants must be enrolled at a university or community college in a field related to technology – including computer science, computer engineering, sciences, engineering, graphic design, or a closely related field. High schoolers who apply must intend to seek a degree in these fields.
- Applicants may not have a close relative working at Vision Tech Camps
Applications must include:
- A completed version of the Vision Tech Application Form
- A resume
- Academic transcripts
- Optional letters of recommendation (up to 3)
- Optional submission describing your work or a Youtube Video showcasing your work (2 minutes or shorter)
All applications must be submitted via email to [email protected] or via our submission form (Coming soon)